Phase 1 - Basic game features
- New architecture, code improvements and optimizations.
- Implement non-player characters entity. [DONE]
- Implement collision between players. [DONE]
- Implement enemies entity. [DONE]
- Implement attacks (including short and long distance, like punch and bullets). [DONE]
- Implement items system. [DONE]
- Implement equipment system (equip will be an specific item type). [DONE]
- Implement path finder, this will allow: the controllers
configuration options (show/hide and actions) since we won't be limiting
the use of the app in devices with keyboard, and mainly to create
"area"/"agro" enemies. [DONE]
- Implement "Quests" system.
- Re-implement Facebook and Google login.
- Implement character selection.
- Implement classes and sub-classes with class path relation (configurable).
- Implement Unit Tests (check Jest: https://jestjs.io/)
Phase 2 - First game and site
First game implementation!
- Classic 2D MMORPG, with some story line (surprise! 😄).
- Starting in town where you will be able to shop items and recover.
- World map and outside areas for monster hunting and items collection.
Reldens - Site release!
- Including full documentation.
- Code examples.
- Publish on Patreon check ads implementation.
Phase 3 - Platform backend and new features
- Create server administration system, the back-end for the game and move all the game configurations to the database.
- Implement users permissions system.
- Add scenes music.
- Add environmental sound.
- Create features in order to make the platform available only for non-developers to use it.
Phase 4 - Future of the project
To be analyzed
- I'm still thinking if will be worth it to move to TS (looking for help to do this).
- Implement client side prediction to avoid possible lag issues.